This organically certified yoga mat cleaner helps with the care and cleaning of non-slip yoga mats. The combination of powerful organic active ingredients such as rapeseed, essential oils and natural care substances, disinfects the mat – therefore giving germs, bad odours, bacteria or sweat residues no chance. In addition, it removes all kinds of dirt.
Since the spray dries very quickly, the mat can be rolled up after a short time – without sticking.
Over 95 % of the active ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation, the remaining 5 % are of a purely natural origin.
Yoga Cleaner supports the charity for the disabled ‘Vorarlberger Lebenshilfe’ (“People need people”) project in the production of our yoga mat cleaners and have the labels applied manually by people with disabilities, people who work with a lot of joy and love.
*Certified organic, **Natural, ***Part of pure essential oils
Bottle The bottle (without closure) is free from petroleum, made from sugar canes. Text on label is only in German!
Warning Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid eye contact, otherwise rinse at once with water and seek immediate medical attention. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the product label.